You will join our team of developers and you will play a key role in the design, development, testing and maintenance of our software systems. The programs you will help to create are important tools for businesses which want to be more efficient and successful.
- Degree in computer science (three-year and / or specialist) or equivalent
- 2/3 years experience
- Web Application Development in Asp.Net environment
- Development Tool: Visual Studio 2012 or higher - Knowledge Sql
- Web Services REST, SOAP, etc.
- Git version control systems Tools / Frameworks
- Angular, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to integrate into a stimulating and innovative environment
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Permanent employment with trial period.
- Remuneration according to experience.
- Full Time
- Location: Lucca
Pursuant to current legislation, the job offer is intended for both sexes. (L 903/77)